sábado, 16 de mayo de 2015

Surrounded by rain





A lot of water has flowed under the bridge since our last post, cause with all the classes, projects and exams we haven’t managed to find an opening to take some photos. Therefore, I apologise for our absence.

Anyway, I’ve been tossing and turning in bed all night and I’ve come to the conclusion that if I really what to work somehow in the lovely and creative world of fashion, I’ll have to sacrifice some things I fancy to do and stop losing time watching ridiculous programs or even having naps, so as to spend much more time creating new staff with my sewing machine and posting for you gays.


We always read and take into account everything you send us so don’t hesitate to leave a comment.

Thanks a million for visiting us. Hope you a wonderful weekend.

XOXO




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario