martes, 19 de abril de 2016

Paesaggio urbano


Hi girls! It’s been like looking for a needle in a haystack, but finally I’ve come across with the photos we took when we met our lovely Sara Escudero for the first time. It might be due to the cityscape or to that background with an urban scent, but somehow I feel that this shooting is quite special. Anyway, I just want you to say in advance that soon we are going to have many surprises and new amazing photos prepared for you all.
See you soon! Xoxo, fashion haven




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14882861/?claim=4hzk8pxv3m4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comentarios:

  1. these photographs are perfect, love the yellow scarf, it adds contrast to the whole outfit!
    Fash 'n' fudge
    Fashn n'n fudge

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very beautiful look! I like your hat and pants :-)
    Thank you for comment and visit on my blog :-)

    Kisses:-*

    ResponderEliminar