domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

Saturday evening




We have to take advantage of every ray of sunlight that comes our way so last saturday we didn't hesitate in taking some photos. Thankfully, the temperature was just great and I could wear light clothing, which I fancy pretty much. Afterwards, we went to a street concert thrown by a very well known basque group, Gatibu. Unfortunately, and although we were having fun dancing and singing with our closest friends, we had to leave as soon as the last song ended cause we are in the final stages of our studies. 

Denim jacket: Levis
Camouflage foulard: Bershka
T-shirt: Lefties
Dress: Lefties
Handbag: local boutique
Wedge heeled boots: Mango


1 comentario:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Happy I found yours - love these photos. I like your scarf with the denim jacket :)

    http://bohonouveau.blogspot.ca/

    ResponderEliminar